- How do I contact Investor and Media Relations?
Please contact the Investor Relations department for all investor related questions at (713) 375-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Media Relations, contact Jenna Palfrey, Manager, Communications at (713) 375-5491 or Jenna.Palfrey@cheniere.com.
- What exchange is Cheniere Energy traded on? What is the stock symbol and CUSIP number for Cheniere Common Stock?
Cheniere Energy Inc., trades on the NYSE American: LNG. The CUSIP number for Cheniere Common Stock (LNG) is 16411R208. Our common stock had previously traded on the American Stock Exchange under the symbol CXY (from March 5, 2001 through March 23, 2003).
- Dividend & Split History:
LNG Split on April 25, 2005
April 22nd Close – 63.21 Adjusted after split: 31.60
April 25th Open – 32.10
April 25th Close – 32.10
Cheniere Energy currently does not pay dividends.
- When is the next earnings release and conference call scheduled?
The United States Securities & Exchange Commission requires large accelerated filing companies to file their quarterly financial statements on form 10-Q within 40 days of the close of a quarter, and their annual report on form 10-K within 60 days of their fiscal year-end.
Cheniere has not scheduled earnings report dates. The related earnings reports will generally be released at the same time as the 10-Q (within 40 days of the close of the quarter) or 10-K (within 60 days of the fiscal year-end).
- Who is Cheniere Energy, Inc.?
Cheniere Energy, Inc. is the leading producer and exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the United States, reliably providing a clean, secure, and affordable solution to the growing global need for natural gas. Cheniere is a full-service LNG provider, with capabilities that include gas procurement and transportation, liquefaction, vessel chartering, and LNG delivery. Cheniere has one of the largest liquefaction platforms in the world, consisting of the Sabine Pass and Corpus Christi liquefaction facilities on the U.S. Gulf Coast, with expected adjusted aggregate nominal production capacity of up to 45 million tonnes per annum of LNG operating or under construction. Cheniere is also pursuing liquefaction expansion opportunities and other projects along the LNG value chain. Cheniere is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and has additional offices in London, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C.
- What is an LNG train?
The LNG industry has adopted the analogy of a “train” meaning the series of processes and equipment units that individually remove elements from raw inlet natural gas that would otherwise plug or freeze the small passages in the downstream heat exchangers that in a cascade fashion reduces the temperature from ambient to -260 F. Each of these processes and equipment units are sequentially arranged, similar to cars of a railroad train.
- How can I purchase Cheniere stock?
At this time, Cheniere Energy does not have a direct purchase plan. Common stock can be purchased through the brokerage firm or online trading site of your choice.
- I am interested in learning about or investing in Cheniere Energy Partners (NYSE American: CQP), a master limited partnership (MLP) that pays a distribution, where can I find information on that entity?
Please go to cqpir.cheniere.com or call Investor Relations at 713-375-5100.
- Does Cheniere have a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) ?
At this time, Cheniere Energy does not pay dividends or have a dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP).
- Where can I get help with: -address or name changes on my stock certificate, -lost, destroyed, or stolen stock certificates, -purchasing shares, or -transferring stock?
If your Cheniere stock is held in an account with a stockbroker or other custodian, you should contact that firm. If you hold shares directly in your name, you should contact our transfer agent directly at:
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
[T] (800) 962-4284
[F] (303) 262-0600
- Where can I get a copy of financial documents (annual report, proxy statement, 10-Q, etc.)?
- What is the I.R.S Employer Identification Number for Cheniere Energy, Inc.?
Cheniere Energy Inc – 95-4352386.
- Can we expect a surprise in the figures (positive or negative)?
It is not Cheniere's practice to issue earnings forecasts. It would traditionally be the role of an independent analyst to make such predictions based on production figures and standard models for a given area of activity. For more information, please visit our Analyst Coverage page here.
- Can you give us a personal look on the company?
Unfortunately, we can give you no personal opinions. We can only give you the facts, and it is up to you to draw your own conclusions. You should seek the advice of a licensed broker for investment recommendations and guidance.
- What is a Cheniere?
The word "chenier" is unique to the Cajun coast, as are the little islands it describes. The word comes from the Acadian word chene, meaning "oak," and describes groves of live oak trees bent by the Gulf winds along a series of edges rising at random from the marshes off Vermilion and Cameron parishes.
- How do you pronounce Cheniere?
Cheniere is pronounced [shin-eer].
- How can I subscribe to email alerts?
Visit our E-Mail Alerts page to sign up for email alerts.